1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Help!! Keys wont respond in flashgames + others

Discussion in 'Games' started by w746ehj, Apr 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. w746ehj

w746ehj Thread Starter

So im having a problem with flashgames, my entire keyboard expet arrow keys dont work when i try to use them for any flash game, i have the latest flash and i'm using google chrome, i cant figure out why this is and how to fix it. About 2 months ago it was working fine, but now :(
    Also as a sort of relation, while trying to play minecraft on my computer, if i hit 2 keys together like 2 movment keys says W (forward) Space(Jump) my game char keeps jumping untill i tab out and tab back in, or if i hit W,S(strafe) it will keep strafing or walking forward till i tab. this is so annoying and i cant figure out why this started happening it never used to till about 2 months ago.

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.1
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium , 64 bit
    Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II P320 Dual-Core Processor, AMD64 Family 16 Model 6 Stepping 3
    Processor Count: 2
    RAM: 2810 Mb
    Graphics Card: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 Series , 256 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 292810 MB, Free - 81477 MB;
    Motherboard: TOSHIBA, Portable PC, Base Board Version, None
    Antivirus: Microsoft Security Essentials, Updated and Enabled (also have Malwarebytes)

2. smittygeek4273

smittygeek4273 Banned

try click on the flash box the n use keys

3. w746ehj

w746ehj Thread Starter

Lol thats not gonna work, if you read up arrow keys still work so obviusly its not that. Arrow keys and mouse will work on the game. its just all letters on keyboard and numbpad.

4. w746ehj

w746ehj Thread Starter

bump.. Can anyone give me suggestions?

5. sepala

sepala

Is this is happening to all games? If that is, this is not a matter in game, but in your computer(Software related). May be your flash is crashed. Try uninstalling that using the ORIGINAL uninstalller for flash and reinstall that. Have a look in here http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/191/tn_19166.html. If that didn't work, and since this is happening only to ONLINE FLASH GAMES, please click on the report button next to your post and ask an admin to move your thread to "web and email" section. There are good advisers related to web issues.

6. w746ehj

w746ehj Thread Starter

I just found out yesterday it was my keyscrambler, it was making the keys scrambled in minecraft, i figured this out because i started a new world and each time i hit the same key it would do a different action :p and when i tried to change it it kept changing what it was when i was hitting the same key ill have to see if flash is working still though.

7. sepala

sepala

So, is your problem is solved?:)

8. w746ehj

w746ehj Thread Starter

yeppers

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/993421