Solved: Help looking for the right website template?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

piscespassion

Ok, so I'm shopping for a template...
My site will be a directory of a specific industry...
Each directory page holds 10 listings but I plan to reach businesses in all 50 states "eventually"...
Plus each listing will have 2 links to another site page of my same website...
My question is:
When I look at templates, do I need to be looking for something specific in the specs of the template? Or will "any" template that has 4 or 5+ subpages be workable for this?
Thx!:rolleyes:

How about a link to your present site so we can get a better idea of what you want?
Show us a site similar to what you want.
Have you looked at Joomla.
Google "Free Web site Templates" and see if you can find something close to what you want.

There are millions(May be Billions) of free/non free templates out there, So we can't exactly say "This is it". But the best thing is designing it by your self.

piscespassion

My apologies... I realize now that I didn't ask my question correctly, to specify what I really wanted help with. But thank you for your help!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online