1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

[SOLVED] Help, new board

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Mike Rogers, Jan 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Mike Rogers

Mike Rogers Thread Starter

I have a brand new Asus-TUSI-M board -socke 370 with SiS 630ET AGP chipset and i cant seem to get the darn video graphics too work on it, its stuck in 256 color mode and im damned if i know what drivers or if is a cmos problem, *scraches head*

it has on-board 64mb agp and when i start a game is says cant raster graphics or sumtin rather?? i know why it does tha but how do i ge it working

2. $teve

$teve

do you have the disk for the on-chip card?

3. chiqantony

chiqantony

u have to reinstall the driver to get the 16 high true col
    some agp cant support the 3d games and most will work on the 256 col setting agp /vga so mainly check your driver configuration

4. Mike Rogers

yea the drivers are in the cd ..i knw they where winme was not getting them for some reasone but i went to display file in the cd and 9x file , there they where !!! lol

5. Mike Rogers

and im useing a crapola keyboard to type with ..its a 586 dell with missing windows keys and i have to press hard !!!!! my old keyboard was sierial and didint fit in my new board so im useing this thing ...also it stops working once and awhile and i need to twist it ? lol

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/67022

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice