Solved: Help please toshiba satellite C655

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Red1341

When I ran my AVG PC Tune up it said that "BAPIDRV" is missing. I went to the Toshiba Site and could find nothing. AVG Tune Up also said that without it computer could crash. Can anyone help me? I am lost.:(:( I have a Toshiba Satellite C655. Please help me! Thank you very much!

managed

Allan
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
If the computer is working ok just ignore it. It's best not to use programs like Avg Tune up, they often do more harm than good.

Red1341

Thank you so very much, I am a senior citizen and it scared me when it said it could crash. Have a blessed Easter!

managed

Allan
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
You're welcome and Happy Easter. :)

managed

Allan
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Use it for a few days and if it works ok please mark this topic 'Solved'.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online