Solved: help please

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

christadwani

my kid updated my ipad 2 from ios 4.3.5 to ios 6 and everything was deleted
is there a way to downgrade it again
legal illegal i don't care just tell me please
i heard about using redsn0w but i don't have shsh for ios 5.1.1 or 4.3.5
if anyone has anything please assist.

valis

heyya christadwani, I've removed your email from the thread, as that is an excellent way to get on spam lists.

thanks,

v

valis

and while I'm not the best apple person out there, I am pretty sure that once you go forward, you cannot go back. Did you back up your data? I had a similar issue with my son's ipad a few months ago, but transferred the data off prior to upgrading, worked fine.

christadwani

well no i didn't back it up
it was a mistake
and apple will not help me
so all i can do is ask you guys

Going back won't restore anything that is gone. You most likely have lost it forever. Going back will actually further cover up anything that might remain (which may be next to nothing, anyway).

And, we won't help with, nor condone, anything "illegal" on this site.

The best you can do is scan with a file recovery program to see if anything remains that was not overwritten. And it also depends on how he prepared the disk prior to the change. It could have been fully wiped of files.

christadwani

it's not about restoring lost data
i can recover my purchases
but i can't stand ios 6 and i really like ios 5 and lower so if there is a way please let me know
and i didn't say that i want illegal
i'm just desperate

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online