Solved: HELP Registry messages suddenly appearing

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

vodkagirl

over the past few day all of a sudden we are constantly getting system alert messages from ''MESSAGE SERVICE'' popping up every few minutes. They say various things like currupt registry of 55 critical system errors and all advise to go to varios websites to install and run a programme to fix this (which we have not done)

I have run a virus checker and spy ware checker and they are coming back clear so I don't know how to stop these messages appearing apart from re installing the whole system which I do not really want to do

PLEASE HELP BEFORE I THROW THE LAPTOP OUT THE WINDOW!:(

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online