Solved: Help resizing when opening a new window?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

xjup

I hope this is in the correct section and the question seems so ignorant, but it's just annoying me. Yesterday while trying to close a program in my task bar, I double clicked. Which resulted in me accidently clicking on "tile windows vertically" Well no problem, I untiled them. But since then when I want to open a "new window" instead of in another tab, it automatically opens the size of the window as half the screen and vertically. How do I fix it to back where it'll automatically open at full size? Ofcourse I can just manually hit maximize everytime or drag the window to a larger size, but how to make it remember to open the new window full size instead? It's just aggravating me. I'm running XP Home and browser IE7. Thanks =)

Open the window to the desired shape/size, then close the window via the menu (File > Exit). This should reset the window size to whatever you sized it to.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online