1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Help resizing when opening a new window?

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by xjup, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xjup

xjup Thread Starter

I hope this is in the correct section and the question seems so ignorant, but it's just annoying me. Yesterday while trying to close a program in my task bar, I double clicked. Which resulted in me accidently clicking on "tile windows vertically" Well no problem, I untiled them. But since then when I want to open a "new window" instead of in another tab, it automatically opens the size of the window as half the screen and vertically. How do I fix it to back where it'll automatically open at full size? Ofcourse I can just manually hit maximize everytime or drag the window to a larger size, but how to make it remember to open the new window full size instead? It's just aggravating me. I'm running XP Home and browser IE7. Thanks =)

2. ShadowProwler420

ShadowProwler420

Open the window to the desired shape/size, then close the window via the menu (File > Exit). This should reset the window size to whatever you sized it to.

3. xjup

xjup Thread Starter

Simple enough. Thanks much =)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/752106

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice