1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Help Uninstall Quick Cam.. It Won't Uninstall or go away!!

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by tonysou, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tonysou

tonysou Thread Starter

I just traded for this logitech camera. I plug it into my pc. Running windows7 ultimate 32bit os. Installed the driver that came with it. But it had complications. It completed 75% and something happen. But It won't even let me go to my computer to unistall. I scan with malewarebytes and avast. A torjon came up in malewarebytes but I removed it and ran it again and it came up clean! Is this a virus that is still here un detected? I CAN'T go to my computer tab at all. Can some one tell me how to uninstall this. Or should I remove the whole file. Should I try regedit? I can get there. I have a few screenshots of what's going on! Last pic is Task Manager. The "album DB2.exe" is it. How can I delete this or end process? My mind is boggle to the max! I can handle it if its a virus! But why won't it be detected again with scans if it is? http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/windows-7-privacy-statement

Attached Files:

2. tonysou

tonysou Thread Starter

Omg my 10 year old nephew help me figure it out! All he told me to do is go to control panel and uninstall it.. I'm like? Can we do that? lol.. Done! Solve..

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/972265

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice