1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Help with 3D Analyzer

Discussion in 'Games' started by Dalton7821, Jan 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dalton7821

Dalton7821 Thread Starter

I have a toshiba satelite and I tried to install Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow. After install it ran system check and I passed everything but the pixel shader. I found a utility and instructions on how to play with a GeForce incompatible card by using direct X settings. The utility is 3D Analyzer. I am trying to use the utility to play with a Graphics adapter - Intel 82852/82855 GM/GME is anyone familiar with settings on 3D Analyzer that will make it compatible. SC2 starts and goes until the stage 1 loading screen and crashes.

2. McTimson

McTimson

3D Analyzer is not designed as a pure fix for any new game to run on any computer. There's a good chance that it won't be able to run no matter what program you use, because you don't meet the minimum requirements.

That being said, start 3D analyzer, then start Splinter Cell, and disable stuff like 'pixel shader version 2.0', and 'force anisotropic filtering', and probably some other things, but I've never used the program, so I can't tell you exactly what to turn off. Basically, just try disabling things until it seems to work.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/536121

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice