1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Help with saving a graphic

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by acraftylady, Dec 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acraftylady

acraftylady Thread Starter

I am making the snowman soup favors and I can't save the label on this page for the fresh freeze dried snowballs. When I right click I get no save as option and when I highlight it and try and paste it in e-mail it doesn't have the wording with it. Tried to paste into a blank canvas in PSP but paste is greyed out so can't do that. I just want to save it in one piece with the green outline, graphic and the words then I need to import it in my label program so I can print it onto sticky labels for the mini marshmallow packs. A while ago I was able to save the poem and print that out but I think I had the same trouble and for the life of me I can't remember how the heck I did it but I think I pasted the whole page into word and edited it down to just the poem and printed but I need to save the other label as a JPEG or something. Any clue on how to do this?

2. xgerryx

xgerryx

Will this do crafty.
    Just a screen capture.

Attached Files:

3. acraftylady

acraftylady Thread Starter

That will do fine. That's all I needed was a JPEG of the whole image. I don't see how that site expects you to print those out especially if you are making a dozen of these. Thanks for the help, now I can finish.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/303832

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice