1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Help with windows 8 pictures

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by angel_indisguise, Oct 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. angel_indisguise

angel_indisguise Thread Starter

So I have photo explosion on my computer and when I open Photo explosion image studio and then try to open a picture I get a message that says no items match your search? SO I open the project studio then I click open then Library then pictures and at that point I see camera roll and can see the pictures in there but when I click on that to select a individual picture there is none but instead that message that says no items match your search does anyone one know who I access my pictures to work with them? Thank you in advance!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1111276

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice