Solved: herman

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

motormansion

Hi; I have Windows XP & use outlook express for email. The last couple of weeks I have not been able to open any links that are contained in the email. I have used OE for years and never had this problem. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Hi there, the title of your thread in no way helps us know what your problem is.

Go to the start button, default programs and see if Outlook Express is your default email program.

motormansion

Thanks for the reply. I have the mark by "use my current email program". Is this correctg or should it be by "Outlook Express"? I do not think I have changed this.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Sometimes strange things can get changed. Yes, please check Outlook Express.

motormansion

Hey - that seemed to do it. I only tried one I have been waiting to open. You are a genius I have asked many people about this and no one could give me an answer. I have to leave the computer now, but will come back and try it again. Many thanks for your help.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
You're welcome.

I don't think genius has anything to do with it though ;) but, thanks for the compliment :)

If the thread is solved you can mark it as such, right above your first post.

My sister in law had this same problem, so I kinda knew what to try ;)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online