Solved: Homepage error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

VILyNBlackthorne

Hi I all of a sudden get an error message in the lower right hand corner of my Comcast hompage ..the details come up as :
error Windows.Document.coverFlash is null or not an object Code 0.
I am running winXP sp 2 IE 6 and this error just started. what could be causing this I uninstalled and reinstalled my Flash player but that did not help, of course I have done spyware scans and anti virus scans :confused:

VILyNBlackthorne

your link did not help MY particular situation script debugging was already checked I am NOT running IE 7 as I SAID IN MY POST I am running IE6 too bad people do not actually READ the post and comprehend it before replying to it (n)

VILyNBlackthorne

nevermind TSG I am going to go elsewhere I had heard that TSG is full of p[eople who are fullof themselves and act like elitist snobs ..heck you all don't even understand a simple post so long (n)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online