1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Hotmail troubles

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by grace57, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grace57

grace57 Thread Starter

I can't open my messages in hotmail. Can anyone help.

2. grace57

grace57 Thread Starter

I posted that I could not open my hotmail messages on my computer. Thank goodness for ipads. I am using webmail, and I am using windows 7. The error message is "object doesn't support property methood, i0a.js code 0, Thanks for your response. Hope you can help.

3. grace57

grace57 Thread Starter

I downloaded the newest java and it confirmed it was working. I still have the same warning message in hotmail and still can't open anything. I don't know if there is any other fix for this.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1083580

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice