1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: How can I create an iso from game folders so it runs when you click the drive

Discussion in 'Games' started by kieranvyas, Jan 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. kieranvyas

kieranvyas Thread Starter

I have Empire Earth installed and it runs with no disc, the game loads once you click the "Empire Earth" application file. I am trying to make an iso out of the files and folders so that when mounted, my computer recognizes it as a game disc.

The purpose for this is that I am using game ranger to play online, and game ranger doesn't recognize I have Empire Earth as there is no disc. But when I create an iso and mount it, clicking on it only opens up the folders.

Any help is greatly appreciated,
    Thank you

2. Megabite

Megabite

where did you get the game and do you still have the disc?

3. kieranvyas

no its a cracked version, no disc unofortunately

4. Megabite

Megabite

Then sorry cannot help you here......please read the TGS rules

5. kieranvyas

oh sorry i didn't realise! i have another problem about another (genuine) game that runs extremely slowly, shall i post another thread or would you be able to help me please?

canyourunit.com says my computer specs meet all the requirements,

thank you

6. neil21stirling

neil21stirling

If you have a question about a genuine legally bought game, then please start a new thread.

7. Megabite

Megabite

What is the genuine game your having problems with and what are your PC specs....Memory installed..Video card..CPU...operating system etc.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/972989

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice