1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: How can i give a link to keyword at my article?

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by royalo, Aug 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. royalo

royalo Thread Starter

Hello,

If you can help me,i really appreciate.This should be simple thing for the right person who knows what to do.I would like to give a link to keyword at my articles.For example at the sentences below i want "life insurance" keyword to get linked to some website..How can i do that?.Thank you ery much for your time.

"Life insurance" policies are frequently offered through online companies, which specially deal in the same field.

Regards
    Inanc Erdogmus

2. cwwozniak

cwwozniak Chuck Trusted Advisor

If you are talking about a post on this site, highlight the text in the composition box that you want to act as the link. Then click on the icon that looks like a globe with a gray chain link at the top of the message composition box. This will open a pop-up box where you can type in the URL of the link. The TSG server will then add the needed code in your post to make it a link.

If this is for another web site, you need to follow their directions for adding a link into a post (if it is allowed).

3. royalo

royalo Thread Starter

No,i am writing articles and i want to get one of my keywords at my article to another website.When people reading that article,if they click on that keyword they will get directed to website.

4. royalo

royalo Thread Starter

How can i do that?

5. royalo

royalo Thread Starter

I think there is a kind of html code for doing that.What is the html code for get linked a keyword at my article?

6. iworld

iworld

I think this is what you want?

<a href="the_website_to_direct_to.html">The Keyword Goes Here</a>

For it to work, it must be inside <html> tags.

7. royalo

royalo Thread Starter

thank you very much.I am tying now.

8. royalo

royalo Thread Starter

Now i am able to give link to my key words.Thank you once again! =)

9. iworld

iworld

Your welcome :)

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/851075