Solved: How can I remove this from my pc?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

danxx25

I downloaded a save file for GTA 4 I was told to put the save file in my gta save folder then to put Livexwrapper in my gta directory and extract it then delete the livexwrapper then start the game I couldn't start the game and I ended up uninstalling the game but it has left me this >Grand Theft Auto IV Encoder< in my Local drive programs and I can't seem to delete it can anyone help?

danxx25

Only when I go to Delete it it says Cannot delete gtaEncoder: Access is denied. Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.

when I try to run it nothing happens

GTA 4 SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4300 /
AMD Athlon64 X2 4600+
Display Card!: NVIDIA GeForce 7900 256MB /
ATI Radeon X1900 256MB
Memory: 1536MB
Free Disk Space: 16GB
Operating System: Windows Vista SP1 / Windows XP SP3

also,you should only need the encoder to run it on 64bit XP

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online