1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: How do I transfer my songs from my iPod Touch onto my computer?

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Ngkill, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Ngkill

Ngkill Thread Starter

I have a new laptop and I can't sync the iPod Touch with my iTunes because then I'd lose all my music. How can I transfer them onto my PC? I tried looking for an answer online but nobody really knows how to do it. All my songs are from albums I had previously uploaded. So.. It'll take a looooooonnggg time to do that. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you for reading.

2. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

Sync the iPod with the old computer. Then backup iTunes on that computer and restore it to the new one.

3. vsportznut22

vsportznut22

ImToo Ipod converter worked for me! easy fast reliable(y)

4. carmex22000

carmex22000

I have been using "Bearshare" (which is free and legal) to sync songs and albums to my ipod dragging music downloaded from "bearShare" to Windows Media Player then syncing to the ipod, but I bet you could use the system in storing your music to your pc.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/973905

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice