1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: How download apps to Android, when only have an ethernet connection

Discussion in 'Android Mobile Devices' started by Michelle44, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle44

Michelle44 Thread Starter

Hello there

Please can you help new to this Tablet Stuff. Friend got a Zania, tablet 10ic but she has no access to internet and is housebound I said I would put apps on for her, (would have to work out how to do this first though) but did not realise that you need WiFi, I do not have access to WiFi, I use an ethernet connection. Is there a way that I can go though the pc to tranfer them to the android tablet? Throught perhaps somehow if I could connect to my windows 7 system, it would recognise the tablet perhaps as a drive, and I would downoad to the tablet just the same as you would a usb drive, or am I way off base?

Thanking you in advance for your help

Michelle

2. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    While waiting to see if somebody can help try to find a user guide or FAQ or user forum online (on the manufacturer's web site). If there is one, and if there is a way to do what you want an explanation should be found there.

3. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1083410

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice