1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: How is my computer not working!?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Harvest, Apr 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harvest

Harvest Thread Starter

So I'm on my third motherboard. The first two apparently "broke" So I got them replaced.

I thought it was the sound card breaking it but now on my third one it still doesn't work!

One the second one, it got to post or w/e but when I moved the sound card it broke.

This third time, the monitor goes into power saving mode.

What else is there for me to do!? It cost me $2100 and now its ballooned to $2500 thanks to shipping and stepping up to the 9800 GX2.

What could the problem be??

This has been the worst experience of my life. Biggest mistake ever. Where can I sell the working parts and get a good deal.

Also, I tried the test outside the case.

2. Harvest

Harvest Thread Starter

lol.

DVI-I cable was in backwards!

ROLF!!

I was about to cry, now a wave of overwhelming happiness has come about me!

How does a dvi-i cable go in backwards!! It didn't even fit!!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/701453

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice