Solved: How to create secure password?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dustyjay

Jay
Aside from using letters and numbers, for the letters you can use upper and lower case combinations such as 6gHUd3. Also you could use 8 or 9 characters to make it more difficult to figure out. You may also be able to use the Special Symbols above the Numeric Keys such as these [email protected]#$%^&* in combination with the Alpha Numeric symbols.

amad11

thanks dustyjay, I know about the symbols but each web site out there has different requirement about the password.

dustyjay

Jay
The loger the password using a combination of Alpha/Numeric characters not ussing adjacent keys or double letters/numbers the better up to the limit imposed by the website.

There are various password generators. I use Mil Shield. It is a cool program that entirely protects your privacy and can generate unbreakable passwords for Digg, Yahoo, Twitter.....many other accounts.

> Mil Shield page:
www.mil-shield.com

I know Password Generator and Mil Shield.

The can generate strong passwords using special symbols (~, !, @, #, $, %, ^, &, *, (, ), comma, dot, =, +, <, > () )

The loger the password using a combination of Alpha/Numeric characters not ussing adjacent keys or double letters/numbers the better up to the limit imposed by the website.
Also putting your only special character or capital letter/ number as the first or last character reduces the time to break the password....

A format of something like P4$$Wor5 would be good, and 8 characters really should be the minimum length IMHO.

A format of something like P4$$Wor5 would be good, and 8 characters really should be the minimum length IMHO.

P4$$Wor5 is a good password but Download.com for instance does not allow symbols like $$. Only letters and underscores.

BigEarthquake
,I have Mil Shield. It is a cool piece of software.I like how it generates passwords using various factors. (y)

I've read many articles, bro. Kaspersky, right is best antivirus in the world. As for secure passwords I use Mil Shield too. Especially for Yahoo and MySpace.

mil shield will help you with creating of secure passwords. but it is mainly privacy protection tool.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online