Solved: How to delete duplicate tracks in iTunes

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dougglos

Douglas
For various reasons, I find that a large number of my music tracks in iTunes are duplicated. I wanted to delete these but don't relish trawling through about 3000+ tracks in the "My Music" section and deleting the unwanted ones individually! Is there any way (duplicate tracks deletion program, etc.) that I can use to help me to do this? Once I have rid my system of these I would then like to transfer most of the remainder to Playlists, which I could easily arrange. Thanks.

dougglos

Douglas
Have been told about a small free program called GizmoTrim which cleared out all my duplicate tracks very quickly and successfully - highly recommended! (Marking solved)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online