1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: How to find LAN Passkey in order to connect Tungsten/E2 to computer?

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by referee07, Nov 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. referee07

referee07 Thread Starter

I have a Palm Tungsten/E2 handheld and would like to connect it to my Dell Inspiron notebook computer via a wireless connection (I have no router, only the HP internal WI-FI connection.) in order to transfer my Outlook data to the Tungsten, but the Tungsten is asking for the administrator LAN passkey and I don't know how to find this? Can anyone tell me how I can find where this passkey is? Thanks in advance for any and all help with this.

2. referee07

referee07 Thread Starter

I found the documentation that came with the Bluetooth headphones and saw that the Passkey is: 0000. Mission Accomplished.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1028337

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice