Solved: How to get Internet Explorer shortcut ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

emil.sekula

Hello,

I would like to get Internet Explorer shortcut but it seems it is not installed (or disabled) on my PC (see attached image). Do you know how can I get it ?

Regards,

Attachments

One way I have found that works most of the time with XP is to open the 'My Computer' folder, then click the up arrow in the navigation bar until you see your desktop icons. In addition to your normal icons, you will see the Internet Explorer icon.

Click down on it, and drag it over the 'Start' button -- wait for the start menu to open up, then drop the icon anywhere you want on your start menu.

EDIT: I type too slow, by the time I posted, I see that emil has solved it :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online