1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: How to import Excel dates to Outlook vers.2010

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by rhartlieb, May 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rhartlieb

rhartlieb Thread Starter

Hello,
    I'm without any success hardly trying to modify :confused:(as begginer I'm still unable to create) some macro's I found in this forum in order to send data from Excel sheet into a specific public (or not if it's too heavy) calendar in Office 2010.
    Import would take place with a push of a button and duplicates should not be allowed...

Even a simple line like: Dim olApp As Outlook.Application gives an error:mad: ...Maybe I'm getting tired...

And how should I modify those lines in order to select a specific Calendar (using Folder(Calendar name) in place of GetDefaultFolder in the lines mentioned here under?
    Set olNS = OL.GetNamespace("MAPI")
    Set olFolder = olNS.GetDefaultFolder(olFolderCalendar)

If someone would be kind enought to give me a help, here are some details about my Excel sheet:
    Column A "Company", Column D "Date soon", Column G "Date Late"
    Column A is fully completed, but columns D and G have some lines without any date...

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1054436

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice