SOLVED: How to Mark a Thread Solved?

Steve-x8086

Steve
How do I mark a thread I started as Solved?

If I can't, How do I contact who can?

Thanks, Steve-x8086

Thats the 'Admin's' Job, but just contact anyone available in the forum ! :)

:cool:

pyritechips

Jim
Gone but Never Forgotten
Hi Steve:

You can't mark a thread solved; that is an option only for the moderators. to request a thread be marked solved, or to report a thread for whatever reason, click the triangle in the top right corner and type out a report:

Attachments

Just to let you know, right now you can't see the Report button for your own threads.

I suppose a temporary work-around until Mike sorts that out is to click on one of the other posts in the thread, and report that one, explaining that it's solved.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Why does it only say 'report bad post' :confused: A tad misleading......MIKEY! :D

yeah, I think you need to change the default text back to what you had before.

Right now it is only to be used for
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
Yeah, those are the default texts from vb... good catch, will work on that in a bit.

Good, except for the title of the box, should read Report Post and not Report Bad Post

maybe pedantic, but that one was Candy's catch, and is misleading.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online