Solved: How to record from online radio

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

aroominyork

How can I record programmes from BBC Radio Player, please? Can I save them and burn them somehow? Thank you.

aroominyork

Do either of these let you record BBC progs that sit on their website for a week after broadcast? I've downloaded Screamer and it dosn't seem to, and RadioGrabber doesn't look like it does. I can do it from Replay Radio, but it costs $39.95.

Have a look at Loop Recorder :- http://www.looprecorder.de/

This is a pretty straight forward application but I have found that it works well for the type of recording you are looking at.(y) It also has basic editing capability which is fine assuming you are not looking for complex or advanced features.

You can download a trial version which, although applying certain restrictions gives you a good feel for what can be expected from the registered product.

The cost for registration is about 20.00 Euros which is reasonable I think. :)

Creative Mediasource is a pretty cool app too. I set it to record 'what you hear' and does the trick.

I don't know if you can use the software without having creative hardware though :cool:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online