1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: How to record what is viewed on your network

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by jo15765, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jo15765

jo15765 Thread Starter

I was curious what programs there are that can record any website that is visited from any computer connected to your router. My router does not have an option that is capable of doing this, so I am looking at a 3rd party app which can.

2. cwwozniak

cwwozniak Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Chuck
    If your router does not have any built-in capabilities for keeping tabs on all traffic on all ports, then there is no way for any software running on any one computer connected to any of the ports to know what is going on with the other ports.

There may be software available that could be installed on each computer to log all Internet traffic and then report all recorded data to a single computer.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1030546

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice