1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: How to remove the Raid utility message?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Rogelio, Feb 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogelio

Rogelio Thread Starter

Hi

When I boot my computer I get the message "press ctrl+s or f4 to enter raid utility" it lasts for about 12 seconds, is there a way to remove this message?

I only have one sata drive and Im not going to set up raid anytime soon.
    My motherboard is A8N-sli deluxe.

Thanks in advance

2. norton850

norton850

Can't tell you exactly where it is, but in BIOS look under onboard devices for a RAID controller and disable it.

3. Rogelio

Rogelio Thread Starter

I had it confused with nvraid but that was already disabled, so I disabled sata controller which I thought it would cause my computer to stop from booting. But that was it!

Thanks! :D

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/327877

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice