Solved: How to remove the Raid utility message?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Rogelio

Hi

When I boot my computer I get the message "press ctrl+s or f4 to enter raid utility" it lasts for about 12 seconds, is there a way to remove this message?

I only have one sata drive and Im not going to set up raid anytime soon.
My motherboard is A8N-sli deluxe.

Thanks in advance

Can't tell you exactly where it is, but in BIOS look under onboard devices for a RAID controller and disable it.

Rogelio

I had it confused with nvraid but that was already disabled, so I disabled sata controller which I thought it would cause my computer to stop from booting. But that was it!

Thanks! :D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online