Solved: How to reset a lap?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Titis

Hi,
My lap is frozen and I do not know how to reset it. I do not know much about laps.

Squashman

Retired Trusted Advisor
Don't know much about Laps! What are they? LOL

Just try holding down the power button like most other computers. If it freezes and you cannot do the three finger salute, then just power cycle it. If you can't power cycle it with the power button, pull the battery.

Titis

I have the administrator's window (that¡s the only one) but the cursor doesn't appear and the keyboard doesn't respond so I can't access to the menu to reset the lap, I close the lap but it doesn't function either.

Titis

Thanks a lot!!!!
Holding down the power button didn't function but I pulled the batery and it seems is working , you saved me : )

valis

well, in that case can we mark BOTH threads as solved?

Titis

I'm sorry this is my first time here and I don't know to mark it as solved, but yes it is solved.

Go to thread tools near the title of the thread, and click on Marked as Solved in the drop-down tools list. :)

valis

no worries, may want to read the rules, and you can mark it solved under 'thread tools' at the upper right. Hope to continue to see you around here, and welcome to TSG. And happy new year.

v

EAFiedler

Retired Moderator
I have marked it Solved for you.

In the future, you can mark your thread solved using the Thread Tools drop down menu at the top of the page.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online