Solved: How to select group of emails in OE6?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

marie500

In OE6, how do I select a group of emails? I want to highlight a bunch from the middle of my Inbox and save (copy?) to another folder. I can only highlight one at a time or else Select All. I can't isolate the group. There are about 100 emails from the middle of the list I want to copy to another folder. I've tried holding different keys, etc. The HELP menu doesn't help. I'm afraid I will delete them if I keep clicking every which way.

Just highlight the first one then go down to the last one and hold down the shift key and click it.

You can mark your problem solved by clicking on "Thread Tools" at the top of the window and ticking it.

marie500

Now I know how to do that too, I always thought moderators did that. -cool!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online