Solved: How to transfer tunes from iPod to iTunes?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

AdmiralZ

I've just got a new laptop and I want to transfer everything on my iPod onto the iTunes on my laptop, but I don't want to sync my iPod with my laptop. I tried copying and pasting but it didn't work. Any ideas?

Yeah, I guess in some cases they are... But definitely not all.... Apple's good in other things... :)
Once you're on Mac, you're not going back, that's what they say and which is true... But I have both systems at my workstation. I like PCs and Macs

littlemissvixen said:
Thanks for the info!
I was about to ask the same question!! lol
wow ... someone used the search :)

actually you should be able to find more help on that already posted, the question gets asked a lot.

edit - if you're willing to dig further I've found iLounge a great resource for answering my iTunes / iPod questions

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online