Solved: How to upload a photo to a website in XP?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

manofmarin

Windows XP--IE8

Everyone probably knows how to do this but me!!!!!

How do I upload a photo from My Documents/ [my photos] to a website! Simple I'm sure but I've never done it.
Looked in the archives, but couldn't find an answer

Thanks,

manofmarin

cwwozniak

Chuck
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
The particular site would most likely have some kind of "Upload" link or button that would open a dialog box that would allow you to browse to a file on your computer and upload it. If the site does permit uploading photos and does not have such a link or button, they might have a page with instructions on how to upload them.

Depending on how the site is coded, you might need to have your web browser enable the use of active content, such as Javascript, in order to see a button to upload photos.

manofmarin

Chuck W.

See I said this would be simple!!! LOL!

Thanks!

You guys and this website have always been and continue to be THE BEST!

Manofmarin

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online