1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: HP Deskjet F4100 All-in-One Printer

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by ReZ4life, Aug 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ReZ4life

ReZ4life Thread Starter

Yes I Have A HP Deskjet F4100 All-In-One Printer & I'm trying To Install It On A Computer With Windows ME.. Is There Anywhere I Can Get A Compatible Driver??

2. buck52

buck52 Banned

3. ReZ4life

ReZ4life Thread Starter

So Then I Have To Upgrade My OS To XP or Not Use The HP All-In-One??

4. buck52

buck52 Banned

That would be my guess from the little diggging I did for you... have you done any for yourself???

You could always call HP tech support and get it from the horses mouth... or maybe they will tell you the drivers for 2000 will work... or they might have some other workaround

5. ReZ4life

ReZ4life Thread Starter

i Have Searched here & There For Drivers, but nothing found.. I usually search google & find a driver quick, but this time even google didn't help.. I also went to the hp website and no help there, I mite need 2 call them 2 find out..

6. buck52

buck52 Banned

Well the link to HP that I posted is quite clear if you looked at it...

scroll down to where it shows compatible OS's for that model... ME is not included

good luck

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/744011

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice