Solved: Hp Laptop G62-367DX

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

yowill

I have a hp laptop that when I turn it on it immediately shuts down. I don't even get to the bios screen. I think the motherboard is shot. Did I omit any troubleshooting techniques?

etaf

Wayne
try
removing the battery and the ac adapter and hold down the powerswitch for at least 60seconds

if that does not work
try taking the battery out and just running on the ac adapter

yowill

I tried that, still no results, the battery does not fit into slot for some reason, but without having testing equipment at home, I think(in that I've seen something similar before) the mobo is failing.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online