Solved: Hp lj 2100

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

qamersland

Hey,
is someone has the service manual for HP LJ 2100. i need it to change the Fuser.

Thanks

Qamer

qamersland

hey.
I need a free service manual not to buy. i have user guide but i need service manual. thank you anyway.

DoubleHelix

Banned
The instructions probably come with the fuser.

A quick look at eBay has the printer selling for less than the fuser. It might be more cost-effective to replace the printer.

qamersland

Hey,
Thanks but I have bought the fuser already. : ) . i checked the box but there are no instruction in it. It is always good to have service manual. It can be usefull to fix other parts in future. I will really apriciate if someone can find me a free service manual.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online