1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: HP photosmart 7150

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by losmaderos, Jul 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. losmaderos

losmaderos Thread Starter

I cannot get my printer to print envelopes. It prints sheets, and was printing envelopes, but now gives me some message saying the sheet is wrong size for the printer, and wants me to press the reset button. The message always disappears before I ever get the whole thing read. When I push the reset button, the printer will grab the envelop, but it takes about 20 minutes before it runs it all the way through, and then only the return address (and not all of that) prints. I have no instruction book for the printer, even though I bought it new, and it is about 1 year old now. There is ample ink in printer.

2. Scorpion

Scorpion

Go HERE for your manual.

Then check out thr 'problems' section at the end.....THEN if no luck, come on back :D

Scorp.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!