1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: HP printer driver won't install

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by myshells37, Dec 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. myshells37

myshells37 Thread Starter

I LOVE YOU. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I can grow my hair back and I'll name the first hair growth after YOU. I'm so happy. I made caledars for my family and sweatshirts [iron ons] and I NEEDED my printer to finish these projects AND NOW I CAN. Have a very Merry Christmas

2. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

Can you tell us what fixed it for future reference? Also...

You can mark your own threads solved using the thread tools at the upper right of the screen.

3. myshells37

myshells37 Thread Starter

Oh, the solution was uninstalling AOL security, reinstalling my HP PSC 1315V printer and reinstalling AOL Security.

4. vicks

vicks

Glad you were able to solve the problem... gives one a feeling of satisfaction, doesn't it....
    Vicks

5. Endicott

Endicott

Anyone solved the need to completely and permanently remove AOL SASC? Have seen other suggestions that only the spyware module is a problem. At any rate, while the suggestion above from chetan_tiwari works almost every time, the issue reappears when the AOL software updates itself.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/527527