1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: HTC One X: can't find downloaded images

Discussion in 'Android Mobile Devices' started by WButchar, Feb 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WButchar

WButchar Thread Starter

I've been trying to figure out where my downloaded images go in my HTC One X Android phone. From my email, I downloaded an attached image and it gives me absolutely NO hint of where the image is being saved. (Who designs these things? Rule of Thumb for ALL Electronic Devices is SIMPLICITY!!!! (Kind of kills the "SMART" in "Smart Phones".)

Now I can attach to my pc and find the image, but that's not what I want. I emailed it from my pc, so why should I go back to my pc to find it? Also, when I'm on the road and a customer sends me an image, I want to be able to FIND it on my phone.

Please, I don't need any recovery apts or anything. (Why would the "best answer" on one of the email sites even suggest this?) I just need to know how I can locate the image I downloaded and work on it on my phone when I need to. (No surprise, it's a Microsoft product LOL.)

Does anyone know how to do this? Found no help on line.

Thanks.

2. WButchar

WButchar Thread Starter

Apparently it's a glitch. After about the 4th attempt, the image finally showed up in my downloads apt. Am also d/ling a file management apt so I can locate other possible missing files. Who knows, I may find other copies of this image, too. For now, it's all good.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1090487

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice