Solved: I am having a hard time streaming Youtube

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hisbeauty4ashes

Hi all man this has been a hard Laptop to deal with.

I have Vista Home premium and I am having a problem with streaming Youtube. The Error says, "I need the latest Flash player which is already installed on my laptop.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Thanks.

hisbeauty4ashes

i AM SORRY i HAVE 34 BIT. I will copy what I already have installed.

I have Adobe Flash Player 11 Plugin
Adobe Reader x (10.1.1)

K what am I missing?

hisbeauty4ashes

I did it already thanks. I think I got it. I will mark this solved when I am sure it is running correctly.

Phantom010

Trusted Advisor
Any new developments?

I may not have given you a clear explanation of the differences between a 32-bit and a 64-bit operating system.

If you have Vista 32-bit, simply install the Adobe Flash Player 32-bit.

If you have Vista 64-bit, you'll have two versions of Internet Explorer. IE 64-bit and IE 32-bit. In that case, you'll need both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the Adobe Flash Player on your computer.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online