Solved: i can`t visit alot of sites

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sallitaa

hi,
when i go to alot of sites,i recieve a message asking me to send an error report,and after i send the report it tells me the problem occured because of microsoft windows xp, i don`t know what does it mean and i don`t know why either,and although i got a new windows xp professional the same happen, and i did as i read in an answear for someone`s question here in this site, to visit www.download.com and the same happened, i need some help plz,and i don`t have much experienece about computers, i tried to search for a question like mine but i couldn`t find one coz i`m new in this site, sorry if i did it wrong,

my computer`s informations is:

microsoft windows xp professional version 2002 service pack 2( and it becoms service pack 3 after i installed some updates)

intel(R), celeron(R) D CPU 3.06GHz 3.06GHz, 896MB of RAM

i need to use these sites all the time,and i need to go to change sittings also, plz help me, i`ll wait ur answear soon.

sallitaa

hello,,,,sorry but i don`t know what is my browser, can u tell me how to know,,,,,plz

No need to be sorry
Is it internet explorer or firefox

What program do you use to look at webpages ?

Now if you click help at the top and about internet explorer it should tell you what version you are using please

Well try this

tools internet options advanced and reset it

This will knock off all add ons

Then see if you still get the error please

sallitaa

hi, i tried as u told me and i tried the asite and thanku it worked, but there is another thing how can i change the language of internet explore, coz it`s arabic and spanish and i want it to be english,and my statue here is off line why and i`m on line, thank u for help so much.

sallitaa

it`s ok it becoms on again ,but in internet explorer it`s tellin me to add some add-ons do i need to install them or those were my problem first place, thank u

sallitaa

i did as u told me, but still spanish, there is no arabic anymore, and i need english coz i`m a baginner in learning spanish,thank u.

sallitaa

the downloading is slow,as soon as i finish i`ll inform u, and i wanna say wow,it`s really working the sites i mean,and i think the new explore will solve the language problem thank u sooooooooo much

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts