1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: I cannot post comments on Youtube with Google Chrome

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Holly3278, Apr 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Holly3278

Holly3278 Thread Starter

Hey everyone. I cannot post comments on Youtube with Google Chrome. Earlier I was having this problem and the "post" button or whatever it's called to submit your comment was grayed out and so I reset Google Chrome to default settings. This deleted my cookies and such and so I had to log back in. I then tried again but whenever I put my mouse in the box to type my comment in a Google Plus window would open up and then immediately close and it would not let me type anything in the comment box. I would really appreciate some help in fixing this issue.

2. renegade600

renegade600

does it work in another browser? try disabling any toolbars and addons you have installed and see if it helps.

3. Holly3278

Holly3278 Thread Starter

It does work in Mozilla Firefox. I will try disabling the addons and such.

4. Holly3278

Holly3278 Thread Starter

I tried disabling all of the addons and that did not fix the problem.

5. Holly3278

Holly3278 Thread Starter

Alright, I was messing around with my Google Chrome settings and noticed that I had set Google Chrome to block third party cookies and site data. I decided to not use that setting and try again and now comments on Youtube work fine. Problem solved.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1146070

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice