Solved: i can't play sims

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hlgrant555

I bought my daughter sims deluxe ed and an expansion pack (unleashed,houseparty,supersrar). I already had sims and hotdate on there and it worked fine. I no longer have the original sims cd that is why I bought the deluxe ed. Anyway, I installed them all but the last one I installed took over all the other ones I installed. It also goes back to desktop after the intro plays. I have a dell with windows xp, I do not have internet at home and I'm not great with computers. I have found out that you need to install the games in a certain order and I will try that tonight (uninstalling first), but will it take care of the going back to desktop prob? I ran checks on my system with the game and it said everything was working and nothing needed upgraded and I also check my memory (plenty there). Do you have and advice?

Yeah, those games have to be installed in the correct order or else they won't work. Try that first. ;)

yea, try removing all sims games then start with the deluxe ed cd first before any expansion packs other wise youll have problems

hlgrant555

I could never get unleashed completely uninstalled, it is still in my computer. Everything seems to be working though. Thanks for your help!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online