1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: I cant see my window for the internet even

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by jrileymrris, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jrileymrris

jrileymrris Thread Starter

Even though my puter says the window for my internet is open, for some reason no matter how many times i click on the tab it wont show up on my screen. i can see flash as if its opening and then it sort of flutters of the screen stage right........ the funny thing is i used the other adminstrator on the computer and its opening the internet just fine. what do i do?pls help me.:confused:

2. DaveBurnett

DaveBurnett Account Closed

Which version of Windows.

It sounds to me as though the windows is either being opened off screen or is too small to see.
    I sometimes "lose" windows on my TV which is connected as a second monitor - but doesn't show anything when I'm watching TV.

3. jrileymrris

do you know how i can fix that? cuz i think it is being opened off screen?

4. DaveBurnett

DaveBurnett Account Closed

Check in your Display Adapter properties to see if there is more than one screen. If so, temporarily change it to just the main screen an it will force Windows to move it.

5. jrileymrris

thanxs dave ill try that

6. jrileymrris

that totally fixed the problem thank you.........i dont how it could have gotten set like that

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!