Solved: I Had a Painful Sinus Headache!

SolidSnake85

Account Closed
I hate it when I get these!!!!! Especially during school. Hopefully it was gone a few hours ago. I got it like Monday morning when I first got out of bed. During Science it was the WORST. I broke all of my utensils and I almost got a lunch detention. THAT was one of the most annoying days of my life. Plus, one of my friends hit his head on a metal pole, and smashed his lips and became swollen. He's not going back to school for a couple days that's for sure.

ekim68

Mike
Are you sure it's a sinus headache? Some people experience that same thing with
a bad tooth...
Sorry to hear about your friend. That's a drag. Hope he heals well....
Are you alowed to take painkillers at school?

Hope you can get rid of those headaches. They are miserable. And also, that your friend will be OK.

I'm no doctor, but I once had a head ach so bad (Lasted for 2 weeks non stop) I wound up in the hospitol in tears. Doctor gave me a pill, head ach gone in about 10 minutes never to return. Come to find out I had what is known as a stress head ach. This came from pressures of being self employed. So now when I feel a bad one coming on I reach for what the Doctor gave me, "Anti-Nausia pills, or fluid" (It comes either way and is relativly safe can be gotten over the counter) STILL I wuld consult a Doctor because everyone is different, but the Doc said any kind of sea sick pills will cure a stress headach better than asprin, ask your Doctor and see if maybe this is good for you LOL:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online