Solved: i must be a pest

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

scalpachette

well i have another problem as usual and now it has to do with my dvd burner it will not read anything when i put a disc in to the computer all i know is i can hear it reading once in a while but when i go to explore it all i get is insert disc into disc drive. anything guys?

Do you have a combo dvd/cd drive or separate cd and dvd drives. Maybe your putting the dvd into the cd drive if you have separate ones??

scalpachette

yes i did check it but none at this time and i will check out that link in a bit and let you know

scalpachette

well no help on that link you left for me sorry i have tried plenty and just got a new dvd burner and still same problem

I had the same problem with a CD burner that wouldn't recognise blank discs. I finally realised that it was upgrading from Media Player 9 to Media Player 10 that caused the problem (I did it twice to be sure) and as soon as I went back to the old version it worked fine again.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online