Solved: I need to have a image jump out

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

puter hater

Im trying to produce a logo. What Im trying to do is take a horse and have it jumping or stepping out of a letter...The one of the letters Im using is a P. But I do not know how to get the angle I need to give it the appearance of jumping off screen or letter. You can typically move the graphic up and down but what is the trick to getting it looking like its moved front to back...
I have psp7 psp 9 adobe elements( not real familiar)

Any help is much appreciated.

Debra

puter hater

Ahhh very good example. thank you for posting that. Did you do that with elements?

No, but it's just 3 layers in Photoshop:
1. Left half of horse
2.P
3.Right half.
There are probably easier ways, but I'm not an expert.

puter hater

Now that seems simple enough. I really wonder about my brain sometimes. I will give it a shot psp7 . Just wasnt thinking on how to do it.

puter hater

Thank you hewee...I hope all is well with you its been a long time.....

Debra

Your welcome Debra, :)

I am doing Ok. I moved after 18 years because landlady went into care home so living in Rancho now by my dads.
Got me a new Dell Vostro 410 computer too with XP Pro and Vista but the Vista is on CD because they only installed the XP Pro.
Nice after 8 years to have a faster computer too. :D
Have not yet install all my graphic programs but do have Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0 I got with the Dell and Paint.NET. Need to get PhotoImpact installed and PhotoBrush. Darn thing with PhotoBrush is I need to find the paper with the key code they mailed me so it will last more then 30 days. You can not look on the About or anyplace to see your reg code so can not copy it from other computer.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online