1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: I need your help (dll file not loading)!

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by go2moby, Mar 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. go2moby

go2moby Thread Starter

(y)Greetings to the experts at TechGuys!

You've helped me before, I contribute, then I mess things up again:confused:
    I'm running a HP 2 gig RAM, 240 HD, Vista Home Edition, Wirelesss D-Link...I am attaching a screenshot of the problem I get on startup. I've run, Spybot, AVG, Reg Cure to no avail. If you could look at this and advise this file shring novice, I'll do my part. Thanks in advance, you guys are the best(y)
    The attachment didn't take ...
    It says "Error loading, not found... Error loadingC:\Users\lambert\appdata\local\temp\byxwt.dll

The specified module could not be found

2. unbidden

unbidden

It is malware - run a HiJackThis log and post it on the following forum:

http://forums.techguy.org/54-malware-removal-hijackthis-logs/

If you check in the Sticky's at the top of that page, you should find a link for HJT and how to install and post a log. (Do Not Remove Anything with HJT) without first hearing from certified tech on that forum.

By the way, you can remove your other post; the one that didn't produce a screen shot or the dll file name.

3. go2moby

go2moby Thread Starter

Done... thanks!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/697943

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice