Solved: I want BONZIBuddy

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

beahare

Banned
Hello,
I'm trying very hard to get the Bonzi application on my computer. Bonzi Software told me since they are no longer supporting the product that I would have to get it off someone who already has it. I was a gold member but it would be really helpful if you could email me the application folder of the bonzi buddy program and all its contents.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
The reason they don't support it anymore is that it was loaded with spyware! I suggest you suck it up and find alternatives that aren't so obnoxious.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
I was going to say "Why would you purposely want a spyware program in your computer"?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few years ago I had that on my computer and I had to reinstall windows. Why would you want that on your computer??

I had this too and I have since found that any program that says it will help you surf, or find sites for you is dangerous, Remember nothing is free really, it will get a payback from you one way or another,. usually spyware/ trojans ect loaded on to your puter. The only exception would be antivirus/ spyware programs that are well known and trusted [look at the forums] spyware removers can be exactly the opposite ,if you load the wrong one. I use ewido,ad-aware and microsoft

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online