1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: IBM Thinkpad t43p 2668-PEG resolution missing

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by dirrtyjohn, Jul 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dirrtyjohn

dirrtyjohn Thread Starter

My company had sent out a laptop specced above to a customer and whislt leaving ehre it had a (apparently) resolution of 1400x1050. We recieved a hpone call saying that he could not find the option to return it to 1400x1050 after changing it, neither through the display properties option or the ati catylyst controller. We recieved the laptop back and cannot find the option to change it back either, i have no idea what to do. i have googled and googled this problem in every format i can think of and its all come up with nothing, apparently the spec can handle the 1400x1050 absolutly fine but i cant find the option to change it or force it to do it? need help asap as its got to go back out today so anything would be gratefully recieved.
    John

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/591936

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice